[madPL] PL open house on this Friday March 3rd 2pm-4pm at 3257

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:00:34 +0000
From: YUHAO ZHANG <yuhao.zhang@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] PL open house on this Friday March 3rd 2pm-4pm at 3257

Hello everyone,

We will host a PL open house on this Friday March 3rd 2pm-4pm at 3257.  The room 3257 is located at third floor in unit 2. For people who plan to go there from unit 3, you can first get to 3310, where we have our weekly PL seminar. Then you pass through the door next to 3310 to get to the third floor of unit 2.

Please prepare a short pitch of your research (maybe around 3 mins). Unfortunately, we will not have a display or projector in that room. If you want to prepare slides or posters, you need to use your own laptop to display the content.

If you’ll be around the building though cannot stay there for the entire two hours, please still consider drop by.

Best regards,

Yuhao