[madPL] Joining new email group & Slack Channel

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:53:48 +0000
From: LAUREN MARIE NEUDORF <lneudorf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Joining new email group & Slack Channel
Hello!

We are making a more up to date email group for MadPL, if you would like to join, please email me lneudorf@xxxxxxxx or reply to this email with your preferred email address, and I will add you to the new group ASAP. Additionally, we have a slack channel, and I sent out an invitation to join via this channel. If you did not get it, but would still like to join, email me and I will manually add you!

Lauren