[madPL] FW: Wesleyan is hiriing

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 22:16:21 +0000
From: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] FW: Wesleyan is hiriing
FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Danner <ndanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 3:18 AM
To: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Wesleyan is hiriing

Dear Tom,

I'm writing to let you know that Wesleyan is searching for an assistant professor again this year, to start in fall 2023.  As always, we are looking to diversify the department, whether that be in terms of research, course offerings, make-up of the faculty, etc.  The full job ad is at

   https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/22300

We definitely want to make sure that candidates know that Wesleyan takes research seriously, and that is reflected (in part) in our 3-course load.

If you know of anybody who might be interested, I would be grateful if you could pass along this information.  This goes even more so for candidates from under-represented groups.  Alternatively, I'd be happy to hear of any such potential candidates who I could directly encourage to apply.  And of course if you know of someone who would like more information, please ask them to contact me directly at ndanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu Department of Mathematics and Computer Science  -  Wesleyan University