[madPL] madPL website

Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 02:10:33 +0000
From: YUHAO ZHANG <yuhao.zhang@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] madPL website

Hi everyone,

I finally have time to “take back control” of our madPL website (https://madpl.cs.wisc.edu). I updated the website reflecting my knowledge of the status of our group. I also notice that not all graduate students are on the website since it is outdated. So if you would like to appear on the website, please let me know. It would be better if you can also send me your website and profile picture.

Any other feedback is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Yuhao