[madPL] Fwd: Multiple Faculty Openings in Software Engineering and Programming Languages at Oregon State University

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 12:47:48 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Fwd: Multiple Faculty Openings in Software Engineering and Programming Languages at Oregon State University
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amador, Janet <janet.amador@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 12:47 PM
To: loris@xxxxxxxxxxx <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Professor Loris D'Antoni,

The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Oregon State University has multiple openings for tenure-track and tenured faculty positions in computer science. We are seeking candidates primarily in the areas of software engineering and programming languages, although other areas of computer science are also of interest. A summary of the openings and the OSU School of EECS is available here. I would appreciate your sharing this information with your graduate students and other potential candidates. Applications are currently being accepted.

Sincerely,

Thomas Weller, Ph.D.

Gaulke Professor and Head

School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

College of Engineering

Oregon State University

(541) 737-9287

tom.weller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx