[madPL] FW: SAS 2021 deadline extension

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 14:13:27 +0000
From: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] FW: SAS 2021 deadline extension
fyi
-----Original Message-----
From: sas2021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <sas2021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 9:12 AM
To: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SAS 2021 deadline extension

Dear Thomas,

  We have decided to extend the SAS submission deadline by a few days from April 25 to April 30, to encourage more submissions. The artifact submission date also moves accordingly, to May 6. The other dates remain essentially the same, with the author response period shortened from June 11-17 to June 14-17.

  Please publicize the deadline extension to colleagues and students. We hope to receive your submissions as well!

  The initial review period is now 6 weeks vs. 7; we hope that this will not be a significant burden.

  We'll keep you updated.

All the best,
Kedar and Cezara.