[madPL] Help proof reading book chapters

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 13:07:15 -0400
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Help proof reading book chapters
Hello madPLers,

I'm writing a short book for FnT (https://www.nowpublishers.com/PGL) based on my lecture notes for CS 839 (verified deep learning). I'll be finishing up a set of chapters at the end of every month (sep - dec). I need some proof readers. Let me know if you'd like to volunteer and you'll receive a fresh pdf in your inbox every month. I don't expect proof readers to be experts in verification or deep learning -- in fact if you're an expert in neither you're the perfect proof reader. What do you get out of it? My eternal gratitude, an acknowledgement in the book, new knowledge if you don't know the material already, donuts (when we're back), and of course tonnes of fun.

Cheers,

--
Aws