[pl-seminar] Fwd: Potential program analysis candidates

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:57:16 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Fwd: Potential program analysis candidates
Google looking for PL folks in NYC

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Franjo Ivancic <ivancic@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:11 AM
Subject: Potential program analysis candidates
To: <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Loris: How are you? Hope the academic summer is going well.

I was wondering whether you know of potential candidates with a PL/verification/synthesis background that are looking for positions. I have a number of openings on my team at Google that relate to code repair. The preferred location for the positions is in New York City. I am hoping to get an externally viewable post for this new role, but the following link is for a related team: https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/103539925745312454/.

Thank you!