[pl-seminar] Graduate Student Research Symposium

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 16:19:49 +0000
From: DAVID MERRELL <dmerrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Graduate Student Research Symposium
Hello,

Just letting you know: MadPL is completely unrepresented at the CS Graduate Student Symposium on April 9.

If you have an old poster or slide deck lying around, definitely consider presenting it!
The point of this symposium is to give your fellow students an idea of the work you do (or have done).

You have until 4pm today to register!
Register with this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/t9RBBRgpQJSXQKxz1

SACM and WACM are both working hard to make this a successful event -- we hope you'll consider participating.
-David Merrell