[pl-seminar] FW: 2018 Research Internships in Program Analysis @ Google

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 03:51:35 +0000
From: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] FW: 2018 Research Internships in Program Analysis @ Google

From: Gogul Balakrishnan [mailto:bgogul@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:39 AM
To: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Tom,

Hope you are doing well.  It is that time of the year again and we are looking for research interns for our team.  I am including the call for applications below. Can you please forward it to the PL students and ask them to reach out to me if interested?

Best,
Gogul

Research Internships in Program Analysis @ Google

Google has a number of research internship openings in program analysis for 2018.  Possible topics include the following:

  Identification of vulnerabilities in Android apps through static analysis

  Distributed static analysis of large applications

  Dynamic symbolic execution

  Automated test-case generation

  Synthetic models for static analysis (spec languages, synthesis tools, â)

  Combined static/dynamic strategies for bug detection and reproduction

Internships could start as early as Jan 2018 and as late as Sep 2018, and typically last 14 weeks, but extensions are possible.  Positions are available in Sunnyvale, CA and New York, NY.

Ideal candidates would have strong research background and solid (C++) programming skills.

Please send CVs and referrals to: bgogul@xxxxxxxxxx