Re: [pl-seminar] restarting the PL seminar / reading group

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:44:30 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] restarting the PL seminar / reading group
Thanks Aws for organizing this.

I prepared a google doc with a schedule template.

If you are a student, please add your name in one time slot together with what paper you will present.
If you plan to give a talk at some conference this is a great way to schedule a practice talk as well.

URGENT: we need a volunteer for next week

Cheers,
-Loris

PS: there is also a column named Anyone wants to bake. Put your name there if you want to bake some goods and bring them to the reading group.