Re: [pl-seminar] restarting the PL seminar / reading group

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:50:08 -0500
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] restarting the PL seminar / reading group
Just to clarify: we're aiming to always end at the 1hr mark -- I just put a 2hr slot to accommodate lively discussions.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

We are planning on (re)starting the PL seminar:

-- This would be a weekly meeting where we could all get together
-- We'll have one person every week giving talking about a paper -- we can discuss what topics, papers to read.
-- Any suggestions on format, content, snacks, etc. are appreciated

For now, please fill the following doodle poll with times you'll be available for a 2hr slot. Please disregard the exact dates -- only the days matter.

Cheers,

--
Aws

--