[pl-seminar] Fwd: Compiler Jobs at Google

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:32:56 -0500
From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Fwd: Compiler Jobs at Google
--- Begin Message ---
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: bjanakiraman@xxxxxxxxxx (Bhaskar Janakiraman)
Subject: Compiler Jobs at Google
Dear Professor,
I manage a compiler and tools team at Google that develops and maintains C/C++ compilers
targeted at mobile devices based on Andriod and ChromeOS. We are looking to hire new
graduates who are passionate about compilers, compiler-related tools, and mobile platforms.

We are looking for software engineers with both Ph.Ds. and Masters, and will also consider
candidates with a Bachelors who know compilers well.

If you know of any interested students, please ask them to email me their resumes at the
following address (even if they have already applied to Google):
bjanakiraman
  at
google.com.

Thanks,
Bhaskar Janakiraman
Manager, Compiler and Tools for Mobile Platforms

--- End Message ---