[pl-seminar] meet with Gary Sevitsky from IBM

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:00:16 -0500
From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] meet with Gary Sevitsky from IBM
Gary Sevitsky of IBM TJ Watson Research Center will be visiting us on October 27 (Monday after next). He will be giving a talk and is also interest in meeting with faculty and students. Are you interested in meeting with him? If so, please let me know soon. I'll pass your names along to Cathy who will assemble his schedule within the next few days.

Feel free to forward to other grad students who might be interested, but who are not on <pl-chat> or <pl-seminar>.

-- Ben