Re: MSPLS nov 23

Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:24:19 -0600 (CST)
From: Mihai Christodorescu <mihai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MSPLS nov 23
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Jennifer Beckham wrote:

> Are any of you planning on going to the Midwest Society for Programming
> Languages and Systems seminar in Chicago on Nov 23?
> http://www.iit.edu/~akkawif/workshops/mspls/

	Looks pretty interesting. Anyone else wants to go there? It's a
one-day workshop, so we could just get a rental, drive down there, attend,
and come back the same day. As for the rental cost, maybe we can get it
reimbursed somehow...

Mihai

 Mihai Christodorescu -- mihai@xxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~mihai
   The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also
 to hate his friends.                                - Friedrich Nietzsche
            -- Feed the machine that burns in your head. --