any volunteers?

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:46:30 -0600 (CST)
From: "Thomas Reps" <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: any volunteers?
One of my CS 536 students made the following request:

> Is it possible for you to teach us some BASICS of
> a scripting language tcl or Perl (what is a scripting
> language and why is it used for instead of C or C++ etc)
> in one of the discussion sessions?.

It is a good idea; only one problem: I have written
a little perl once, but don't really know much about the language.
Would anyone care to give such a presentation?  (The discussion
sessions are on Tuesdays from 2:30-3:20.) 30-50 students
attend.

Tom