Re: [os-reading] Paper for this week (10/16)

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:07:34 -0500
From: Venkatanathan Varadarajan <venkatv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [os-reading] Paper for this week (10/16)
Hi all,

Because of many overlapping talks and student meetings with the visitor, many won't be able to attend the reading group today.
In the light of keeping up the rate of paper reading to 1 per week, we will meet tomorrow (Thursday) 4-5pm to discuss this paper at the same location, CS4310 just for this week.

Let me know if any of you (who will be attending the session) have any serious conflicts.

Thanks,
-Venkat