[os-reading] Paper for this week -- 11/02

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:22:29 -0500
From: Venkatanathan Varadarajan <venkatv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [os-reading] Paper for this week -- 11/02
Hi all,

Lets discuss a slightly old paper (SOCC 2010), which we haven't discussed in the reading group. This should be an interesting read.

*An Operating System for Multicore and Clouds: Mechanisms and Implementation*
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/carbon/docs/socc_2010_sub.pdf

Where: CS3310
When: 1-2pm

Let me know if you are not happy with this choice, or if most of you already read this paper somewhere (and want to read a recent paper?).

-Venkat