[os-reading] OS Reading Group time change

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:49:00 -0500
From: Vijay Chidambaram <vijayc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [os-reading] OS Reading Group time change
Hi,

Due to a time conflict with Prof Swift's office hours, we are shifting the OS-Reading group meeting time from 1:30 PM to 1 PM. Some first-year students had expressed interest in the reading group and mentioned that they were unable to attend because of the time-conflict.

Tomorrow we will be reading "AppInsight: Mobile App Performance Monitoring in the Wild" by  Lenin Ravindranath et.al from OSDI 2012. Suli will lead the discussion. See you tomorrow!

Thanks,
Vijay