[MAD-SAGE] conferences

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:55:01 -0600 (CST)
From: jcharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeremy Charles)
Subject: [MAD-SAGE] conferences
It's looking like I'm going to have to start planning ahead to take
vacation and fund my own attendance in conferences.

LISA is an obvious choice, but I'm toying with the idea of working in
another one over the course of the year.

Does anyone have recommendations on other good system/network admin
conferences?

I've been to USENIX Tech and it's definitely a candidate.  I just don't
want to exclude other potentially worthy events from my selection just
because I don't know that much about them.

--
Jeremy L. Charles
Systems Team

Voice:  608-271-9000