[MAD-SAGE] bits o' info

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:03:32 -0500
From: dparter@xxxxxxxxxxx (David Parter)
Subject: [MAD-SAGE] bits o' info
at last night's MAD-SAGE, I said I'd send out some URLs:

1. SAGEwire

   For those who haven't seen an announcement elsewhere, SAGEwire is
   SAGE's new online news/discussion/not-sure-what-else site. In fact,
   we are running a contest to come up with the tag line that explains what
   it is.

   SAGEwire is now in public beta. That means the code mostly works, but
   there are a few things we're still working on, and we expect to find
   some new problems, but it is 99% functional. What we need now is more
   participation.

   Please visit, contribute, and pass the word on:

	  http://SAGEwire.sage.org

2. SAGE Certification discount

   SAGE Certification is currently running a promotion for 25% off for
   the general public, and 65% off for SAGE members. I have been
   authorized to pass on the 65% discount to anyone -- SAGE member or
   not.

   The discount is good "through July 15" which is Monday. You probably
   need to register today. Sorry for the short notice.

   more information on SAGE Certification is online at
	http://www.sagecert.org

   To register with the discount, use the discount code "members65"

anyone with topic ideas for August or any of the fall MAD-SAGE events,
please send me email...

   --david