[MAD-SAGE] MAD-SAGE this week (ooops: late notice!)

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:28:56 -0600
From: dparter@xxxxxxxxxxx (David Parter)
Subject: [MAD-SAGE] MAD-SAGE this week (ooops: late notice!)
we had a problem with locked mail on the mad-sage mailing list, and last
week's announcement that the february mad-sage even had been postponed a
week didn't go out when it should have (and then I was out of town and
never noticed).

however, it looks like the mad-sage mailing list is now working.

We will have a mad-sage event this thursday (February 21):