The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 9.2.0.
This current series release contains new features.
This release contains all of the bug fixes from the 9.0.6 LTS release
and the 9.1.4, 9.1.5, 9.1.6 limited patch releases.
Enhancements in the release include:
- Add SERVICE node that runs alongside the DAG for the duration of the DAG
- Fix problem where proxy delegation to older HTCondor versions failed
- Jobs are now re-run if the execute directory unexpectedly disappears
- HTCondor counts the number of files transfered at the submit node
- Fix a bug that caused jobs to fail when using newer Singularity versions
A complete list of new features and fixed bugs can be found in the version
Try out our new helpful installation scripts, see the documentation at
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team