The HTCondor Team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 9.0.5.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Other authentication methods are tried if mapping fails using SciTokens
- Fix rare crashes from successful condor_submit, which caused DAGMan issues
- Fix bug where ExitCode attribute would be suppressed when OnExitHold fired
- condor_who now suppresses spurious warnings coming from netstat
- The online manual now has detailed instructions for installing on MacOS
- Fix bug where misconfigured MIG devices confused condor_gpu_discovery
- The transfer_checkpoint_file list may now include input files
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team