[HTCondor-world] HTCondor Week 2021: Final registration reminder

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 18:54:09 +0000
From: Mark Coatsworth <coatsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-world] HTCondor Week 2021: Final registration reminder
Hello,

HTCondor Week 2021 is next week! We're looking forward to hearing about your experiences and telling you all about our latest and greatest.

This is a final reminder to register for the event. Only registered people will get the information needed to join the meeting.

You can register from the conference website: http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2021

We'll send an email Monday May 24 at 9am CT with the meeting URL, password, and other important details.

See you all next week,

The CHTC Team