[HTCondor-world] Save the Date: HTCondor Week 2021

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:45:36 +0000
From: Mark Coatsworth <coatsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-world] Save the Date: HTCondor Week 2021
Hello everyone,

Please mark your calendars! HTCondor Week 2021 will be held the week of May 24-28, 2021 as a free virtual event.

Registration will open in early March 2021. We'll send an email with full information about the event, exact timing and scheduling, online logistics and other considerations.

We will also be looking for speakers. We're always hoping to hear about interesting use cases, discoveries, challenges, updates on previous work, and other compelling experiences with HTCondor. Please think about what you could present -- we'll open a Call For Abstracts at the same time as registration.

Hope to see you there,

The CHTC team