Re: [condor-users] Flocking Condor pools thru firewalls

Hi,

Was this for the GENIE project? I notice that you're at Southampton yourself; have you got a contact email for anyone involved in that work?

Ta,

Mark

Dr Oz Parchment wrote:

Hi,
Some time ago, Southampton and Imperial college, flocked two condor
pools together through both of our institutional firewalls. If I
remember
correctly this only involved opening the firewalls to the condor
masters.
Oz

Dr Oz.Parchment
Computational Services Team Leader
Information Systems Services
University of Southampton
Highfield
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

Email: o.g.parchment@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: (023) 80594611  (UK)
Fax: (023) 80593131  (UK)

Tel: +44 2380594611  (International)
Fax: +44 2380593131  (International)

Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK
Tel. (+44/0) 1223 333408, Fax  (+44/0) 1223 333450
http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/~mcal00