RE: [condor-users] Flocking Condor pools thru firewalls

Hi,
Some time ago, Southampton and Imperial college, flocked two condor
pools together through both of our institutional firewalls. If I
remember
correctly this only involved opening the firewalls to the condor
masters.
Oz

Dr Oz.Parchment
Computational Services Team Leader