Re: [condor-users] Dagman job submission problem

Sorry all :(
I just found out that dagman does not support submitting many jobs in one
submit file... :(
but if anybody has any idea pls let me know.

Next thing is test making 0...n submit files and a really big dagman
submit file :) fearing that it wont work when manymany jobs...