Re: [HTCondor-users] Sched SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message.

Thanks Greg,

We are facing this problem on different boxes - no pattern (not all boxes impacted at same time). Some boxes have a job queue log in shared memory.Â

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 1:58âPM Greg Thain via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/7/24 12:18, Vikrant Aggarwal wrote:
> Thanks guys for the suggestions.
>
> We are already looking into the late materialization. Version update
> to newer versions like 23.x will take some time.
>
> We noticed this issue can happen with smaller batches as well.

One possibility is to throw hardware at the problem -- if the schedd's
job_queue.log file isn't on a fast, local storage system, that will
cause the whole scheduler to be slow.

-greg