Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows CM not connecting to other Windows Execute nodes

I can get the single host "mini" configuration executing the "sleep" example.

I configure the second host as an Execute only node, but I can't get it to appear in condor_status, and host2 condor_status only shows host1.

The "mini" configuration configures HTCondor to use only the loopback interface, so this is totally expected. I can't speak to any Windows-specific set-up, but you'll have to, at the least, set

NETWORK_INTERFACE = *
BIND_ALL_INTERFACES = True
CONDOR_HOST = host1.fqdn

on host1. We actually recommend that you _not_ use the "mini" configuration at all if you're trying to build a pool; there's a lot in there don't actually want.

- ToddM