Re: [HTCondor-users] error related to c++ boost libraries when compiling HTCondor 10_3_1 on CentOS7

On 3/31/23 02:27, Benoit Roland wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to compile the HTCondor version 10_3_1 on CentOS7.

Hi Benoit:

To make it easier to build HTCondor, we publish the container images we use for building on linux.  The EL7 container image can be fetched from htcondor/nmi-build:x86_64_CentOS7-10040003, or if you don't trust these pre-built images, you can see the scripts that builds these images here: https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/main/build/nmi-build/build-batlab-images.sh

-greg