Re: [HTCondor-users] error related to c++ boost libraries when compiling HTCondor 10_3_1 on CentOS7

Hello Benoit Roland,

I see that I have to update the minimum boost  version. I'll do that soon.

So, on CentOS7 we are currently using devtoolset 11 (gcc 11.2.1) and boost169 from EPEL.

Be sure that boost169-devel, boost169-static, and python36-devel are installed.

The build-on-linux.sh script in the root directory of the sources will build htcondor in exactly the way we do and it checks for all the dependent packages.

...Tim