Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ce_host_network_check says host certificate does not matc h

Hi Chun-yu,

does the VM has more IPs or does it have a private IP while the public IP is a floating one from OpenStack? As far as I see, `condor_ce_host_network_check` does a DNS lookup and a reverse lookup (which look both fine to me [1]) - but probably it is taking the internal private IP for the reverse lookup, and gets confused by another name?

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
> dig +short A ui.grid.nchc.org.tw