[HTCondor-users] Can't make condor_advertise work

Hi,

with the following file :

# cat to_delete
MyType = "Query"
TargetType = "Machine"
Name = "render0706.sta.buf.com"
Requirements = Name == "render0706.sta.buf.com"

and the following command:

# condor_advertise INVALIDATE_STARTD_ADS to_delete
Sent 1 of 1 ad to htcondor.sta.buf.com.

the ClassAd seems to persist, and the machine still shows up in condor_status.

Adding -debug flag does not produce anything more. There is nothing in
the logs.

My problem is that I removed a few old servers, and replaced them with
more powerful ones. Now I have the entries twice in the condor_status
output.

slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle       0.000  2407919426+11:20:24
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle       0.000 51584919431+15:07:03

(yes that's 512Go of RAM :D)

Also, Rooster tries to wake up the servers.

This is :
$CondorVersion: 10.0.1 2023-01-05 BuildID: 621397 PackageID: 10.0.1-1 $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-Debian_11 $

What am I doing wrong ? On which daemon should I increase log level to
get some information ?

Thanks for your help,

--
Charles