Re: [HTCondor-users] no job submission/number 0 events for CondorCE to Condor jobs?

Both condor_submit and the python bindings insert a CondorVersion attribute into all of the job ads that they submit. The one exception is the old submit interface in the bindings, where the user provides the job ad attributes and values directly.

If the job ads in the job queue donât have a CondorVersion attribute, then thatâs the cause of the missing submit events.

 - Jaime