Re: [HTCondor-users] no job submission/number 0 events for CondorCE to Condor jobs?

Hi Jamie,

sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, on our Grid cluster we do not have a build with CondorVersion by default [1] (is it actually a build feature or could we switch it own easily ð)

On our user cluster we have [2]

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
condor-9.0.15-1.el7.x86_64
condor-classads-9.0.15-1.el7.x86_64
condor-externals-9.0.15-1.el7.x86_64
condor-procd-9.0.15-1.el7.x86_64
htcondor-ce-5.1.5-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-apel-5.1.5-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-bdii-5.1.3-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-client-5.1.5-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-condor-5.1.5-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-view-5.1.5-1.el7.noarch
python2-condor-9.0.15-1.el7.x86_64
python3-condor-9.0.15-1.el7.x86_64

[2]
CondorPlatform = "$CondorPlatform: x86_64_CentOS7 $"
CondorVersion = "$CondorVersion: 9.0.4 Jul 29 2021 BuildID: 552036 PackageID: 9.0.4-1 $"