Re: [HTCondor-users] remotely submit a job to a remote schedd that has no domain name

Hi Todd,

Thanks for you reply. Yes, it's my problem. condor_submit support the ip address quite well (tested on other schedd with IP address).

We have two IPs on our machine and the previous problem is using the wrong IP to trace route. Sorry to bother you.

Thanks,
Xiaowei