Re: [HTCondor-users] Dataflow job skips when executable is updated

Hi Todd,

On 26/06/2023 19:40, Todd L Miller via HTCondor-users wrote:
>   	If HTCondor always touched the output directory when the job
> completed, I think we could always just check the directory's timestamp.
> For input, I think checking the whole directory would produce the least
> astonishment.

Agreed. This sounds like the right thing to do.

My worry would've been a potentially huge recursion down the input tree,
but since that's precisely the set you're about to transfer (and may
avoid transferring), there's hardly an additional cost to that.

Marco