Re: [HTCondor-users] Any plans to provide Debian packages for Bookworm?

Hello Steffen,

The Bookworm release came just after our 10.6.0 code freeze. So, we plan to offer Debian Bookworm support in HTCondor 10.7.0. It will not appear in the 10.0.7 release, because there was significant rework to work with cgroups v2.

HTCondor version 10.7.0 is expected to release in July 2023.

...Tim