[HTCondor-users] Parallel Universe on Kubernetes

Good evening all,

I have someone from cloud HPC community curious about running multi-node MPI jobs with HTCondor with a pool on a kubernetes cluster? Is it possible with just grid universe or does one need to set up parallel universe? This work is leveraging the existing container images for central manager, access point and worker nodes.

I grant this isn't a common use-case for this community, but I feel it's worth asking.

Cheers,
Matthew West