Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker universe and pulling updated images

Hi Jan,

the recommendation we give to our users is to use new tags when updating their
images -> in the submit file the tag then has to be adapted as well.
This tells docker that indeed this is a different image that it has to pull.

Best,
- Joachim