[HTCondor-users] Docker universe and pulling updated images

Hi everyone,

how can I tell Condor to pull a new version of a docker image it has already
pulled and still exists on the compute node?  Do I actually need to remove the
image on the node itself or is there a Condor docker image management option I
can use?

Cheers, Jan

--
MAX-PLANCK-INSTITUT fuer Radioastronomie
Jan Behrend - Backend Development Group