Re: [HTCondor-users] exit hook not always report correct ImageSize

On 1/26/23 14:39, JM wrote:
Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I absolutely agree that python binding can be used to retrieve history data. However, I am curious if there is a trigger/hook that can be used to schedule the query of history data upon finishing a job. Is it right that condor history is the only place to capture memory usage (ImageSize/ResidentSetSize) of a job?

The job history contains the complete historical information about the job, but the job log file, if requested by the job, also contains the memory (and other resource usage) of the job, if that's easier to find.

-greg