[HTCondor-users] exit hook not always report correct ImageSize

HTCondor users,

I have an exit hook to send .job.ad to a database. However, I noticed that in some uncertain cases, ImageSize is 1250 instead of the real ImageSize from condor_history. The jobs run much longer than 15 seconds. I would expect startd will update .job.ad. I even tried to sleep 30 seconds in exit hook to make sure the update happens.

Does anyone have a clue why?

If there is a better way to collect condor history other than parsing condor_history log, it will be helpful too. The HTCondor is 9.12.0 on Ubuntu 20.

Thanks a lot!

J.