Re: [HTCondor-users] Being able to set the Gangliad DMAX value in the GangliaD metrics definitions

Hello,

Cole Bollig via HTCondor-users
<htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The Value option does evaluate via classad language so I am curious if
> something like Value = ifThenElse(State=="Claimed" &&
> Activity!="Idle", 1, 0) would work. I am also unsure if that needs to
> wrapped in quotes or not.

Thanks, I will try that. The previous one was based on my experience
with condor_status with the format argument, which seemed to work just fine:

# condor_status -format "%d " '(State!="Claimed" && Activity=="Idle")?int(1):int(0)'
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

> However, There is a debug log for the condor
> ganglia daemon normally called GangliadLog and you can set
> GANGLIA_DEBUG = D_FULLDEBUG to get condors perspective of what
> information is being sent. I will keep playing around with things to
> see if I find anything else.

I had set ALL_DEBUG = FULLDEBUG (will try again with D_FULLDEBUG, but as
far as I can see with condor_config_val, there is no GANGLIA_DEBUG
option?

Many thanks,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)