Re: [HTCondor-users] aggregating job statistics over all job instances

Hi Thomas,

What sort of job metrics are you looking for? Is it stuff that HTCondor collects already or things additional details?

Either way I would check out the Python Bindings, which allow you to collect up lots of history and individual job classads.
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/apis/python-bindings/tutorials/index.html

Cheers,
Matt