[HTCondor-users] aggregating job statistics over all job instances

Hi all,

I would like to collect job metrics for all runs of a job. So far my approach would be a postCMD - but that seems not very elegant/condor-like. I.e., a postCMD script following the payload job, that chirps a class ad array, attaches a new element and chirps the updated job ad again to the collector. However, one would need to be careful to not drop user postCMDs.

Maybe there is a better way?

Cheers,
 Thomas