[HTCondor-users] Local storage on a condor computer node.

We just got some machines that we've been asked to put in our condor
cluster, and they have a ridiculous amount of local storage. Including a
completely unused second drive that's several TBs.

Is there a way for condor to take advantage of that? Mostly people are
using nfs for their data files so far.

But is there a practical way to transfer very large data files through
condor and use them from local storage on the remote condor node?

Maybe there's something easy and obvious, but this is outside the realm
of anything we've ever set up in our environment, so any pointers would
be greatly appreciated!

--
amy