Re: [HTCondor-users] ERROR: HTCondor cannot run under unlocked non-system account 'condor'

Hi Angel,
            getcondor script automatically creates a local condor user at the time of installation. You don't need to create it locally on the server.Â
So, it looks likeÂthis error is because a condor user already exists in AD.
So, just remove the locally created condor and also unbind the server from AD so that the installationÂscript doesn't detect the condor user in AD and start fresh installation. It should succeed then.Â

Thanks,
Gagan